Welcome

Welcome to Cape Cod Fire!

This is a place for us to share information, have a dialog, learn, or seek answers. Possibly more!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Poll

Results of the previous Poll....
51% (18) said you check the site "all the time"
40% (14) said you check the site "daily"
8% (3) said you check the site "occassionally"
0% (0) well none of you said "rarely"

Thanks for answering that Poll and please take the time to answer the new poll question regarding your fire service affiliation...

Those who check CapeCodFD.com today will notice (I hope) that some changes have been made to the site. I did an update and added some new pictures, as well as a new feature with some photos of the house fire in Falmouth. I reduced the width of the newest posted photos and those on the Home pages to 650 pix wide instead of the 800 pix that I had been using. Hopefully the photo quality will still be acceptable. I did this to help make the pages and images fit your screens better. Let me know if that helped. If so, I will be adjusting the other pages in the future.

Your comments are appreciated and I look forward to hearing from more of you soon.

No comments: